- 评分 3 / 5来自 universish，23 天前When I open the youtube tab the video plays automatically. But after this application opens a tab and starts playing, the page is refreshed and the video download button of the application also appears. but since the page is refreshed, I have to click the play button to play the video. and it's annoying
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 11001234，1 个月前Once identifying some conflict from other areas such as Google and removing the relevant interfering links it operates quite well. Unlike some other software of similar operation there could be more work on a download progress indicator. Obviously size of the download will vary the time but this application basically leaves the user guessing whether download is occurring or completed. However looking at the general operation of the current version I believe the programmer can come up with something.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 WandaBazoom，2 个月前I signed up specifically to review this add-on as it has not been working correctly for several weeks now and the recent spat of 5 star reviews is suspicious to say the least.
Firstly - this is a great add-on WHEN IT WORKS. You can download YT videos up to 720p fuss-free, that's fantastic.
Now, for the past few weeks the add-on has constantly failed to work, 1 time out of 20 you might be able to refresh the page and it will work but looking at the reviews here over the past few weeks it seems that the plugin fails for everyone but paying subscribers.
If this is a change the author has implemented they have yet to comment on it. If this is due to another of YT's own backend changes that periodically break this and other plugins, then we just have to wait for the author to fix the problem. That's fine and they have consistently done just that for years now, for which I am very grateful. However as long as they stay silent, we don't know if this is by their design or not and that is why they have received so many bad reviews here recently.
Open and honest communication is always the best policy, then there's no need for carpet-bombing with fake bot 5 star reviews to drown out the genuine reviews.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Broly965，2 个月前I gave it a 3, for the fact that it works well enough for 720p downloads. I paid for the pro version to have 1080p downloads. It's horrendously slow. For pro i expected a proper high speed downloader. A 4 min 1080p vid should not take 20 minutes to download. I gave this a try as my previous downloader quit working.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14852506，3 个月前None of the support contact information appears to be currently available, either on their website or via firefox ad-on. Had to get a new computer due to the old one crashing. Used/purchased this back then, now not so much.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Connor B，5 个月前Keeps asking me to download Pro edition when attempting to download some things sometimes. (Youtube switched to separate audio/video streaming technology for higher quality formats and no longer provides direct 720p (Since 24 September 2018)/1080p/mp3 streams. Converting these streams to downloadable formats for you needs powerful server infrastructure, therefore 1080p/mp3 downloading has been limited to PRO users. Read more at - https://videodroid.org/pro_upgrade.html. FREE users can download all formats in CACHE where some PRO users fetched the video/audio in past 24 hours, to test the feature you can try downloading popular videos.) That's really annoying. Other than that it's OK.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14207144，7 个月前Great when it works. But downloads frequently stall and must be manually restarted, repeatedly, to complete download of a large file. Auto-resume would be a nice feature to add if possible.v 18.4 is already submitted and pending review by Mozilla. Pls. update your review as this is something we do not have control over. Is is sad to see people not leaving a positive review when it works and leave a -ve the moment it doesn't :(
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Paola，9 个月前Apparently it does not work for MP3 files. Maybe youTube changed something. It works fine for videos, so I'll keep it. Thanks!v 18.4 is already submitted and pending review by Mozilla. Pls. update your review as this is something we do not have control over. Is is sad to see people not leaving a positive review when it works and leave a -ve the moment it doesn't :(